Being ‘green’ doesn’t have to come at a cost…
Following 12 months of investment into graphics display solutions with even greater green performance, Leach is excited to unveil the ‘Leach Box’.
This industry first solution uses a flexible lightsheet as the LED backboard, instead of a rigid dibond back. Consequently, this type of lightbox can be rolled up in a recycled tube for ease of transport.
Power consumption is reduced by up to 30% through the use of technology-controlled sensors; all constituent materials are 100% recyclable and what’s more, we are offering a ‘return-to-base’ service where the lightbox solution and fabric graphic can be returned to Leach for onward recycling.
And there’s more…..
- No more expensive than our Lightbox equivalent
- The patented solution is fire-rated, CE certified and RoHS compliant
- Manufacturing lead times are also lessened by up to 50%
- No less robust and easier to install
- No reduction in illumination quality – in fact its up to 40% brighter
- All this can lead to a reduction in your carbon footprint