Controlling Change, Minimizing Pain
We have found from our one hundred year history within the cultural sector that planning, organising, motivating and controlling resources both internal and external is simply the most effective way of ensuring project success.
Our Project Managers are experienced in the successful delivery of all project components. Controlling the gestation process, from creative concept to site installation is a complex procedure, requiring wide-ranging skill sets and the ability to stay calm and good-natured under pressure.
Maintaining the highest quality standards, suggesting beneficial specifications, understanding time constraints and protecting project budgets – this is what we do every day!
- Resource planning
- Gantt plotting and updating
- Commercial and financial planning
- Specification and methodology
- Client meetings and reporting
- Batch order processing
- Production briefing
- Sub-let resource specification & planning
- Logistics coordination
- Site works & installation management
- Practical Completion & snagging
- Project reporting, analysis and measurement