An eye for detail and the touch of excellence
Our additional 8000 sqft manufacturing facility sits within spitting distance from the main Leach works. With ample access for the largest of vehicles and close proximity to the motorway network, distribution of manufactured product has never been easier. Bespoke manufacture and production remains the lifeblood of Leach. Our team of master craftsmen combined with a suite of cutting edge timber, metal and electrical fabrication equipment, produce some truly stunning projects.
From the in-house production of CAD construction drawings, we control every aspect of manufacture to ensure it is fit for purpose and fulfills our ISO9001 quality standard.
We specialise in the design and manufacture of interpretive furniture and graphic structures that provide the highest standard of visitor environments.
In-house and HSE compliant painting and spraying allows the notion of supreme quality to include the finishing touches.
- CNC CAD Construction drawings
- Resource planning and methodology
- Digital carving and 4-axis routing
- CNC cutting and shape routing
- Traditional manufacture techniques
- Sheet metal fabrication
- Alloy and steel fabrication
- Mechanical-electrical fabrication
- On-site manufacture and fabrication
Control is key
The Leach installation team has a combined industry experience of 150 years. Through using our own installers, coordinated by our Installation Manager, we can significantly reduce project risk whilst maintaining very high quality standards.
All of our installers are CCAS and Safe Contractor approved and are fully conversant with all relevant site works requirements.
We are used to client-facing situations and experienced at controlling budgetary and time constraints on site.
We specialise in overseas project site works, including the preparation of any required visas and work permits.
- On-site manufacture and erection
- Graphic installation
- Site survey and measurement
- Logistics and coordination
- M&E works coordination
- AV installation and set-up
- Interactive installation and set-up
- Site HSE requirements
- Waste disposal and site cleanliness
- Specialist site works (bead blasting etc)
- Epoxy screen printing and screen stenciling
- Graphic wallpaper and wall treatments
- Preparation and decoration