An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Account Manager to join our team working with an impressive portfolio of well-known brands, facilitating large format and bespoke graphics for rollouts, rebranding, refits, exhibitions, and events.
Key responsibilities include:
- End to end management of existing client orders through to delivery and installation.
- Working autonomously in a fast-paced environment with clear ownership of high profile accounts.
- Interpreting tender opportunities and providing a professional response with accompanying quotations.
- Liaising with the production team to achieve the most cost effective and innovative solutions to client requests.
- Working in conjunction with the Sales team to onboard new clients and establish strong working relationships.
- Liaising with the installation team on jobs requiring a professional install.
The successful candidate should have experience of Account Management, preferably within the large format printing industry.
In addition, the following skills and experience are required:
- Excellent customer service skills, including the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Ability to negotiate with senior buyers.
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to deal with difficult situations.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Advanced computer skills with strong knowledge of Excel.
- Whilst not essential, some experience of project management capabilities would be advantageous due to the varied workstreams catered for.